JUNEAU WHALES AND FLYING ADVENTURE
Flightseeing and whale watching adventure with Jayleen’s Alaska
Juneau is a great place to look for humpback whales. This tour will combine scenic glacier flying with our favorite whale tour in Juneau: Jayleen’s Alaska. We’ll leave from the Juneau Airport after introductions and orientations from Jayleen (your whale watching captain) and your pilot. We’ll take to the air to see the glaciers what come down from the Juneau Icefield. Flying over the water, keep your eyes open for whales! We’ll land on the water for an “at-sea” transfer to the boat and you’ll head off on a whale watching adventure. Glaciers and whales — a classic seaplane adventure.
Call (907)209-5432 to book
Why Whales and Flying Adventure
- Combine Juneau flightseeing with whale watching! Land on the water to meet your boat. This is a combo for those looking for a unique and exciting way to see whales in Juneau.
- Our favorite whale watching tour. We love working with Jayleen because she is passionate and loves watching wildlife, just like us.
- Personalized map orientation and route discussion. You will meet your pilot in our gear room for introductions. While in the air, you will be able to talk with your group and the pilot will point out features of interest.
- One hour and 20 minutes of dramatic flightseeing.
- $749 per person call (907)209-5432 to book. Individual bookings welcome. Requires a minimum of 2 bookings.